Wednesday 1 July 2009

'Poocherazzi' - celebs shots from Macmillan Dog show

'Poocherazzi' - celebs shots from Macmillan Dog show

Yesterday's Macmillan dog show did not have quite the celeb quality of previous years where guests included Liz Hurley and the Duchess of Cornwall.

I do have to admit that I am not exactly a seasoned celebrity spotter - I judged the 'perkiest pooch' class yesterday with Rob Alleyne (from BBC3's Dog Borstal), Julian Fellowes (Oscar winning writer of Gosford Park) and a very nice blonde 'celebrity' lady, who I have to say I didn't even recognise.

Here however are a few snaps of some of the celebs I did see:



Kevin Sacre (who played Jake in Hollyoaks and featured in the reality show 'The Underdog Show') with girlfriend Camilla Dalerup (from BBC's Strictly Come Dancing)



Dexter Fletcher (Press Gang, Lock Stock & 2 Smoking Barrels, Hotel Babylon)



Trinny Woodall (Trinny & Susannah)



Rob Alleyne (from BBC3's Dog Borstal)

No comments: