Friday 18 June 2010

Customer satisfaction survey: Turns out we have a lot of happy customers


We have just completed our (now) annual customer satisfaction survey and the results have even impressed us. For example:

94.11% of customers would buy Pooch & Mutt products again

100% of customers said the information needed was easy to find online, by phone or by email

92.54% of customers would recommend Pooch & Mutt products to other people

We also got some fantastic comments:

“I love what Bionic Biotic does for my dog and have recommended it to four of my friends who are buying it.” Carol Davis.

“We noticed a remarkable difference in our dog's coat, bald patches… The delivery is always very quick too. I recommend to
all my friends.” Elizabeth-Jane Hassall.

“I have tried both Bionic Biotic and Mobile Bones and all I can say is that they are brilliant. I wish I had found them sooner. It
would have saved me so much money and so many trips to the vets.” Kate Onions.

If you would like to find out more you can download the full customer satisfaction survey results on the link below.

Many thanks to all who took the time to fill out the survey.



No comments: