Friday 11 February 2011

4,000 Facebook Fans Competition Winner!



To celebrate reaching 4,000 Facebook fans, we asked you to let us know why you should win our biggest ever prize haul. Congratulations to Petrina Cy who has won the following prizes;


1) A bag of either Mobile Bones or Bionic Biotic
2) A special edition Pooch & Mutt T-shirt
3) A Hoodie from our sister company Blue Chip 
4) An Adidog vest for your dog
5) A 6 Month Subscription to Your Dog Magazine
6) A pair of tickets for Crufts 2011
7) 2 tubs of Doggy Popcorn and 1 tub of Puppy Pizza from 

Petrina’s entry:
All my friends know how dog crazy I am and they all seem to love the white wriggler, aka Miss B aka Brooke! Please like my comment so I can win all this stuff for us to enjoy, Miss B will give you a kiss and I might too!!
Keep an eye out for future competitions by joining our Facebook group (www.facebook.com/poochandmutt

No comments: